Eco’Ring perform chemical analyzes in its laboratory or in partner laboratories.
These analyzes show us the elementary constituents, the chimical properties (metal, oxide, hydroxide,..), humidity, fire loss, granulometry…
This characterization lead to look for a recycling channel as direct as possible in order to establish the economic and legal issues.
Recovery chain development
- Selection of recoverable wastes
- External Valorization Engineering (EVE)
- Valorization offer from the EVE according to the economic, technical and legal issues
- Logistic and regulation (Waste Monitoring Sheet, annex 7)
- Notification in case of hazardous waste cross-border transport
transit AND CENTRALIZATION
Since 2019, our site in Chambeon (Near Saint-Etienne FRANCE) has been registered as ICPE.
Our site is authorized by Prefectural Order for the collection and transit of waste (hazardous or not).
It’s used for the storage of wastes before the recycling process.
TEMPORARY STORAGE AREA
Logistics and administrative management, solutions to frequent waste removal needs and storage issues: Eco’Ring ensures regulatory follow-up through the mandatory documentation (Request for Waste Prior Acceptance/DAP, Certificate of Waste Prior Acceptance/CAP, Hazardous Waste Tracking Document/BSD, etc.). We ensure also the respect of the legislation linked to the ICPE (Installation Classified for the Environment Protection).